Monday 20 June 2011

Baylee Gambetti Camera Obscura

Cutting out a square for the viewfinder

Cutting left over cardboard to fit the inside of my big box.

 Cutting the lid of my box to make the viewfinder frame as well as the hole for the lens.

Placing the inner box with the screen inside.

Final product (and my dad skyping me on Father's Day)



A tree that I really liked on campus.  June 19th, 2011 11:30am.

Student life in the Atrium.  June 19th, 2011.

June 19th, 2011.  By this time I had a really hard time getting rid of the glare and had really messed up my camera settings.  This is of the elephant statue outside the Atrium.
 Out of frustration I just took a picture of what I was seeing.  With my eye, I can focus and see it fine.  I just couldn't figure out how to get rid of the glare that took up almost the entire image.

No comments:

Post a Comment