Monday 20 June 2011

Katie Moraczewski - Camera Obscura

Pictures of the construction of my camera:
This was the "inner box" with a plastic bag covering the top of the cardboard box.

This is a picture of the hole that I cut on the front of the camera and the lens taped over it!

Here's a picture of the inner box sliding into the big box, which adjusts the focus of the image.

Image 1: Taken of a pink flower taken on the outskirts of campus. It was taken on 17/6/11 at about 8 am.
 
Image 2: Stirling Castle taken on 19/6/11 at about 4 pm.

Image 3: The Campus Loch taken on 19/6/11 at about 4:15 pm.


Troubles: In the construction of my camera obscura I faced a few issues. A major issue was having little materials to work with. My two boxes didn't end up fitting together very well and I didn't have many other options to turn to! Also, I didn't have scissors so my construction and hole is a little crude. In the end my camera ended up working, but with the proper materials I think that I could build a much better camera obscura!


No comments:

Post a Comment