Saturday 25 June 2011

Tiana Jackson's Pictoralist Excursion



To create this reddish color of the lodge and the sky above it, i used my red head scarf.

To create this focus on one part of the lodge and a smokey look on the rest I used the bubble wrap. I had to find one of the bubbles to put my camera lens in to focus on what I wanted to capture clearly.

It was really sunny in this picture, but i used my black scarf over my camera and it made it seem a little darker. It also created a smokey feel to it. I was trying to get the darkness of a photo by pictoralist photographer Anne Brigman called "The Breeze", but I came kind of close.


I just thought this was a cool look. It reminds me a horror film. I used the flash to make the room look darker than what it really was and a plastic bag to get the foggy look.

For this image I used the red head scarf to get the old times look. Most pictoralist photographs were black and white, and sepia-toned. This image sort of captures that sepia-toned feature.


This image to me looks kind of like a painting rather than a photo. I used the red head scarf for this one. The scarf didnt have that clear look like in the previous ones I used, but I guess that's the beauty of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment