Thursday 21 June 2012

Erin Denay: Camera Obscura Images

 

Location: St. Andrews Cathedral Area
Date: Thursday, June 21
Other Information: This archway was one of the more difficult shots to capture. I really liked the way the buildings looked through the archway as well as the archway itself- since there was a lot of dark area it takes more observing to see the details.



Location: St. Andrews Cathedral Graveyard
Date: Thursday, June 21
Other Information: I was able to easily access the right position on the ground to center this image in my camera obscura. There was no good place to rest it, however, so I had someone hold it while I took the photo.

Location: St. Andrews Cathedral Area / War Memorial Area
Date: Thursday, June 21
Other Information: I captured a nice centered shot for this structure and again had someone hold it for me.
 
Location: St. Andrews University
Date: Thursday, June 21
Other Information: This photo was shot by having someone hold the camera obscura still while I took the photo.

Location: The house that the Principal of St. Andrews University lives in
Date: Thursday, June 21
Other Information: As I only had a side view of the house, I had to work with the angle to make the photo work well. I also couldn't find an appropriate place to set the camera obscura down, so I had someone hold it still while I took the photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment