Wednesday 20 June 2012

KC Hawkes: Camera Obscura Project

*Materials*
These are the materials I used to make my camera obscura. I cut up cardboard, used a tea box, scissors, tape, and the lens that was given to us by Sylvia. 







*Process*
Using the pieces I cut up from a large cardboard box, I cut them and taped them together to create a longer rectangular box. I put a plastic bag over one end of the tea box to create my screen. I also cut a small hole in the front of my larger box using scissors to place my lens around. 





 *Final Project!*
After I constructed everything using tape to keep everything together, I placed the tea box into the larger cardboard box. I needed to adjust the tea box to get a clear picture when faced toward the light. It was a success! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment