Sunday 24 June 2012

Kimberly Wallingford- Camera Obscura Images


 June 22, 2012- Airthrey Castle. This photo came out very clear.  The lighting was perfect on this day.  The sun was beside me so it wasn't in the photo or behind me whiting out the image.

 June 22, 2012- Standing Stone.  I had a very had time getting this photo to come out nicely.  I wanted to have the Stone more off to the right so that I could show more of the landscape around the area, but when it wasn't centered, it was very difficult to see the stone.

 June 23, 2012- Stirling Bridge. For this photo I found a place to rest the obscura.  This made it much easier to get my camera in without moving the inner box too much. I could use one hand to hold the inner box in place while I slid my camera in. 

 June 23, 2012- Bridge Clock Tower. Again, for this photo I did not want the clock tower centered.  For some reason I have a bright spot of light on the screen from the lens.  This makes it difficult to get a nice image because I have to try to incorporate the spot so that the image isn't washed out.

 June 23, 2012- Robert Burns Statue.  This photo was taken from behind, so that I was able to have the main part of the statue against the clear sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment