Sunday 24 June 2012

KC Hawkes: Camera Obscura Images

*Airthrey Castle, Stirling
*June 23, 2012
*12:30 P.M.
*Airthrey Castle, Stirling
*I took this picture just to the left of the castle. I positioned the camera myself and snapped the photo while standing.






*View of the Wallace Monument looking from across the golf course.
*June 24, 2012
*11:00 A.M.
*I stood on the road on the outside of the golf course looking towards the monument from a distance. The monument looked very small from my view but you are still able to see it.





*View of the St. Andrews Cathedral
*June 22, 2012
*10:00 A.M.
*I had one of my friends hold my box while I positioned it correctly. I then used my camera to take the photo.








*View of the St. Andrews Golf Course
*June 22, 2012
*10:30 A.M.
*I positioned the box by myself and then snapped the photo. I really liked this photo because it came out very clear.







*This is a picture of the Memorial Garden at the University of Stirling.
*June 24, 2012
*2:00 P.M.
*I sat on a bench and positioned my box for a good view and then took the picture myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment