Saturday 30 June 2012

KC Hawkes- Midterm Pictures







*My Pictorialist filter set was drawn from various materials including a small plastic baggie, three different colored scarfs, the sepia setting on my camera, the black and white setting on my camera, and simply fogging up the lens with my breath.









1. *Chatelherault Hunting Lodge (as shot through sepia filter on my camera and with the clear plastic baggie with a hole in the middle). The sepia gave the photo an antique look and the split second of sunshine brightens the photo also.











2. *Chatelherault Hunting Lodge (as shot through my solid blue scarf and in black and white). This picture really shows the contrast between dark and light due to the lights.











3. *Chatelherault Hunting Lodge from the back (no filter). I was sitting on the bus and there was rain on the windows which explains the rain. My camera was set on vivid for color so the colors really stand out.








4. *Outside at the Chatelherault Hunting Lodge (as shot through my clear plastic bag)











5. *Mausoleum (a) left figure was shot after I fogged up the lens with my breath) (b) right figure was shot in black and white and after I fogged up the lens with my breath also).






6. *Mausoleum (as shot through my fogged lens) I really like the contrast in this photo. It became nice outside for 15 minutes so the sky was very blue and bright.








7. *Mausoleum (as shot through my clear plastic bag). The sunlight coming in from the right lights up the image and gives it almost a shining look. The blurred edges allow the center to be focused also.











8. *Mausoleum (as shot through the sepia filter on my camera). The sepia allows for an older look and the dark edges allow the center to stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment